Softball NL Constitution & By-Laws
Aims and Objectives
- To improve and enhance the quality of life of young men and women in Newfoundland Labrador through the promotion of the sport of softball.
- To promote sportsmanship and a spirit of fair play among individuals at all levels.
- To foster the development of physical and mental skills to all those who participate in the game of softball.
- To provide an opportunity for men and women and children from various parts of the province of Newfoundland Labrador and indeed all parts of Canada to come together in a spirit of friendship and competition.
- To promote softball at the recreation and competitive levels according to the needs of the membership.
- To provide a liaison between Softball Newfoundland Labrador and Softball Canada.
- To provide leadership for and co-ordinate the development of Softball in Newfoundland Labrador.
- To regulate and govern the sport of softball in the province of Newfoundland Labrador.
Softball NL Constitution
Softball NL By-Laws