Softball NL Is Shocked And Saddened To Learn That Brady Lewis Passed Away On Friday, November 13, 2020.
To Brady’s Family & Friends, Our Thoughts And Prayers Are With You During This Difficult Time.
Brady Lewis (Conception Harbour) played in the St. John’s Intermediate Men’s Fastpitch League for 9-years (2011-2019), in the St. John’s Senior Men’s Fastpitch League (2013-2015 & 2018), represented the Province at the U16 Eastern Canadian Softball Championship in 2011 (Silver Medal), represented the Province at the U18 Canadian Fastpitch Championship in 2012 & 2013 and represented the Province at the U21 Canadian Fastpitch Championship in 2014 & 2015.
- Played In The St. John’s Intermediate Men’s Fastpitch League (2011-2019).
- Intermediate: CBC Junior Canadians (2011-2019) & U18 NL Selects (2012).
- Led Intermediate League In Hits With 25 (2013).
- Named Intermediate League Comeback Player of the Year (2013).
- Named To Intermediate League All-League Team – Infielder (2013).
- Captured Swing Into Summer Tournament Championship (2011 & 2018).
- Captured Intermediate Provincial Championship (2015 & 2018).
- Represented NL At U16 Eastern Canadian Softball Championship (2011 – Silver).
- Represented NL At U18 Canadian Fastpitch Championship (2012-2013).
- Represented NL At U21 Canadian Fastpitch Championship (2014-2015).
- Played In The St. John’s Senior Men’s Fastpitch League (2013-2015 & 2018).
LEWIS, Brady Matthew – Passed away tragically on November 13th, 2020, Brady Matthew Lewis of Conception Harbour – Age 25 years.
Predeceased by his Grandfather Jerry Lewis; Great Grandfather Leo Mansfield; Great Grandparents: Frank and Constance Costigan; Great Uncle Ron; Great Aunts: Nellie, Tootsie, and Maxine; and Cousin Ricky.
Forever remembered by his Mother Tara Lewis; Father Rodney Costigan; Brother Patrick; Sisters: Kelsey (Jordan), and Leah.
His Uncle Corey who cherished him dearly; his Aunts: Rhonda (Bob), and Connie (Trevor). His Cousins: Reagan, Carson, Claire, and Madison, and many Cousins of the Lewis and Costigan Families.
His Grandmother Kay Lewis; and Grandparents: Sheila and Billy Costigan.
His Great Grandmother Margaret Mansfield.
His Girlfriend Megan and her Family; and her Nieces Karly and Kate, and Nephew Ryan whom he cherished.
Also, Brady’s Philadelphia Family, his Aunt Judy and Uncle George; Cousins: Melissa and Jeff, and Demetrios and Lisa, and their Children.
His boy babies Copper, Zeke, and Beau – his buddies.
His many friends and there were plenty; especially Christian, Gerard, and Tyler.
His Union Family of the Ironworkers Local 764. He was very proud to be an Ironworker.
Resting at Flaherty’s Memorial Funeral Home, 70 Conception Bay Highway, Conception Harbour, with visitation on Sunday, November 22nd from 11:00am-9:00pm, and Monday, November 23rd from 11:00am-9:00pm. Please remember to practice “Social Distancing” during the visitation.
Funeral Mass will take place from St. Anne’s Roman Catholic Church, Conception Harbour, on Tuesday, November 24th, 2020, with cremation to follow.
Inurnment will take place at a later date in the Family Plot, St. Anne’s Cemetery, Conception Harbour.
Flowers gratefully accepted or donations in Brady’s memory can be made to St. Anne’s Parish Memorial Fund.
Please visit www.flahertysfuneralhome.ca to sign the memorial guest book or send a message of condolence.