2012 Newfoundland and Labrador Summer Games
Regional Qualifiers Timeline of Important Dates
April 27th-28th (Friday & Saturday)
Final opportunity for coaches and managers to become Certified NCCP Community Sport – On Going Participation (Former Level 1 Equivalent)
April 30th (Monday)
Deadline to Apply to Host Regional Qualifiers!
Use the 2012 Provincial & Eastern Canadian Hosting Application. Please Email Applications to Softball NL office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc NL Summer Games Softball Technical Director Paul Smith (email@example.com)
June 4th (Monday)
1. Deadline for Teams to Register with Softball Newfoundland and Labrador for Regional Qualifiers;
2. Registration must follow Softball NL protocol, as outlined in NL Games Technical Package;
3. Team Affiliation Fee of $200.00 must be paid at this date;
4. Names of all Coaching Staff Members must be submitted upon registration. The following are required for ALL Coaching Staff Members:
i. Full Name, Mailing and Email Address, Phone Number, Specific Team Role (Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Manager);
ii. NCCP Coach Certification Number and Level of Certification;
iii. Confirmation of Certificate of Conduct (RNC or RCMP) and Vulnerable Sector Check (RCMP)
*Failure to provide coaching information will disqualify the individual from taking part in NL Games Regional Qualifiers and NL Games Competition.
June 14th (Thursday)
Final Schedules for Regional Qualifiers to be released. Qualifiers will begin Thursday, June 28th.
June 20th (Wednesday)
Rosters for Regional Qualifiers are due to Softball Newfoundland & Labrador. These must be submitted by email to Softball NL (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc NL Summer Games Softball Technical Director Paul Smith (email@example.com)
June 25th (Monday)
Deadline to Make Changes/Additions to Roster for Regional Qualifiers (FINAL ROSTER)
June 28th – 30th (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
Regional Qualifiers (Final Schedules will be released on Thursday, June 14th)
- Rosters for NL Games Regional Qualifiers must be made up of players from within the association players will affiliate/represent throughout the 2012 season;
- Softball NL and the Technical Director for the NL Games reserve the final right to Approve/Decline Submitted Rosters;
- The Roster Registered for NL Games Regional Qualifiers will be the Final Roster for Teams earning the right to represent a region. This also applies to teams earning a bye to the NL Games by Acclamation. Pickups and Roster Changes will NOT be Permitted.
All questions related to the 2012 Newfoundland and Labrador Summer Games Softball Competition should be emailed to Paul Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Softball Newfoundland & Labrador
P.O. Box 21165
St. John’s, NL