U16 Girl’s Camp/Tryout Details
Dates: June 10 & 11
Cost of Camp: $20.00
- Players must be born in 2001 or 2002 and registered with Softball NL with your host association.
- Players will be divided into 2 groups for Saturday and each will get at least a practice and game. Groups will be evaluated after Saturday’s sessions and new groups formalized for Sunday based on need. They will play again on Sunday and evaluated in game situations.
- Schedule of events and location will be sent out to all players by Wednesday, June 7 via email for the camp.
- All players must commit to practices & games throughout summer leading up to Eastern Canadians in O’Leary, PEI.
- All players must be able to attend Eastern Canadians and be available to travel from August 22-27, 2017.
Please Confirm via Email (email@example.com) Your Attendance By Wednesday, June 7 (5:00pm) And We Will Divide All Participants In 2 Groups And Provide Full Tryout Schedule For The Weekend! Good Luck!!
Please note that other evaluation sessions may be added at the discretion of coaching staff.
Eddy McDonald – Head Coach
John Farrell – Assistant Coach
Sherry Walsh – Manager